Gen III+ Support Resources
Sales Dates: 2010:Q1 – Present
Distinguishing Product Features:
- Third generation tankless unit (succeeding Gen III). Unit utilizes batch process to dose insecticide from bottle of concentrate and water from faucet prior to misting.
- In contrast to Gen III (and Gen II), where the controller read data from a RFID tag on bottle’s PRO-CAP to control dosing, this information is stored in the controller’s memory. The Gen III+ Plus Cap does not contain any RFID technology.
- Bellows pump used to dose insecticide concentrate.
- Replacement for all components available
- Gen III may be converted to Gen III+ by installing Gen III+ firmware on existing controller
Routine Maintenance Requirements"Including Winterization"